Watch for Updates
KENT HOVIND v. ROBERT BATY (A Summary)
Kent Hovind Says:
– Structuring requires 2 or more transactions
– of $10,000 or less,
– on the same day,
– that total more than $10,000.
Robert Baty Says:
– A person structures a transaction if that person,
– acting alone, or in conjunction with, or on behalf
– of, other persons, conducts or attempts to conduct
– one or more transactions in currency, in any amount,
– at one or more financial institutions, on one or more
– days, in any manner, for the purpose of evading the
– reporting requirements…
– “In any manner” includes, but is not limited to, the
– breaking down of a single sum of currency exceeding
– $10,000 into smaller sums, including sums at or below
– $10,000, or the conduct of a transaction, or series of
– currency transactions, including transactions at or
– below $10,000.
– The transaction or transactions need not exceed the
– $10,000 reporting threshold at any single financial
– institution on any single day in order to constitute
– structuring within the meaning of this definition.
Update September 26, 2018
Update July 27, 2019
Hypocrite Hovind has been going after Rachel Oates for some time, exploiting various trivial issues for his fan base, wanting a debate, even while continuing to refuse to face me.
Proposition #2 – Hovind v. Baty – Structuring — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>