(excerpt from page cited below)
“Laws in America are not intended for followers in Christ who wish to do good works.”
KENT HOVIND’s MAJOR PREMISE:
If Kent Hovind is a follower of Christ wishing to do good works, then the laws in America are not intended for him.
KENT HOVIND’s MINOR PREMISE:
Kent Hovind is a follower of Christ wishing to do good works.
KENT HOVIND’s CONCLUSION:
The laws in America are not intended for Kent Hovind.
MISSION, VISION AND STATEMENT OF FAITH
Our Mission is to tell the world about the Good News of Freedom in Jesus Christ and the Truth about his Amazing Creation, utilizing simple scientific explanations targeted primarily at families and children, about the handiwork of God who created them in His image, contrary to the Darwinian explanation of the origins of man. The Word of God is True! But you may not know the evidence that supports the Word of God and shows the public school taught evolution (of Mr. Darwin) nothing more than an imagined idea. We therefore have the mission from God of Telling the world about the Freedom in Jesus Christ and the Truth about His Amazing Creation.
Pointing the World to Jesus Christ to promote peace happiness, and Joy in the body of believers, while winning lost souls to Jesus. Delivering a life-changing world view that time, space and matter emanated from Biblical six-day creation and that this viewpoint changes lives and narrows the gap between man and his creator and provides a purpose for living in the service of God.
Statement Of Faith:
CSEM and CSE, Inc. believes in preserving, protecting and promoting the absolute authority of Biblical Scripture. It is vital that contractors, volunteers, missionaries and ministry organization’s that work with us to recognize and adhere to the following:
- 1- Jesus Christ is our redeemer, sovereign ruler, redeemer, King and justice.
- 2- The Creator of the Universe is God and his son, the son of man, Jesus Christ came to down to earth in the flesh to die and save mankind from sin and hell.
- 3- Once saved always saved is not an excuse to do sinful things or wicked things to unsaved people or to Brothers and Sisters in Christ and will not be tolerated.
- 4- Romans 13:1-5 means exactly how it reads – God is the supreme ruler and authority. It also means that the laws of Government should be obeyed and followed as best as possible. Laws in America are not intended for followers in Christ who wish to do good works. There is no evil intention in spreading the Gospel and Truth of Jesus Christ. “For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.”
- 5- The other side to #4 above is Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose”. Christian persecution is something that Christians may endure because of evil people, both in Government and in the world. Some Christians endure hard times and persecution by those in authoritative position. There is nothing you can do about evildoers who have power to do harm. However, we do have the promise of everlasting life in Christ and that God works in mysterious ways.
- 6- God’s creation, marriage and the fulfillment of his law in Christ is vitally important for the preservation of man on Earth.
Creation Science Evangelism Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3, public charitable status 509(a)2 with a EIN# 81-1424226. Creation Science Evangelism, Inc. is a for profit Corporation donating profits each year to CSEM, Inc.
Dinosaur Adventure Land is a DBA.
All serve as ministries with the common mission and goal stated here.
We host regular services for the Church body, and therefore are a Church as established by Jesus Christ.
UPDATE November 25, 2017 – Related Article 11/11/2017
Kent Hovind Puts Himself Above The Law! — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>